ISSAC 2010 Home
The International Symposium on Symbolic and Algebraic Computation (ISSAC) is the premier annual conference to present and discuss new developments and original research results in all areas of symbolic mathematical computation.
JSC Special Issue
There is a Call for Papers for the JSC special issue related to topics discussed in the context of the ISSAC Conference in July 2010 in Munich, Germany.
Pictures of the Conference
A list of participants is now online.
The proceedings can be viewed and downloaded by all ISSAC 2010 participants (username and password are disclosed at the conference).
- Evelyne Hubert (INRIA Sophia Antipolis, France): Algebraic Invariants and their Differential Algebras
- Siegfried M. Rump (Hamburg University of Technology, Germany & Waseda University, Japan): Verification Methods: Rigorous Results using Floating-point Arithmetic
- Ashish Tiwari (SRI International, USA): Theory of Reals for Verification and Synthesis of Hybrid Dynamical Systems
On Sunday, July 25th, there were three Tutorials:
- Moulay A. Barkatou (Limoges University, France): Symbolic Methods for Solving Systems of Linear Ordinary Differential Equations
- Jürgen Gerhard (Maplesoft, Canada): Asymptotically Fast Algorithms for Modern Computer Algebra
- Gregor Kemper (Technische Universität München, Germany): Algorithmic Invariant Theory